Day By Day

Thursday, October 13, 2005





Back at the Harbor. For some reason lots of sailboats showed up outside our place this afternoon and the Constellation greeted them with cannon fire. I looked through the local media to find out what was going on, but there was nothing. Just one of those strange things that happen in the big [excuse me, "medium sized" -- that's to placate my Philly correspondents] city. "She Who Must Not Be Named" thinks it might have something to do with Columbus Day. Maybe.

Before leaving Pennsylvania I went down to the village and took some photos. Here's the main drag from two angles. Ahhh, country life!

[OK, guys, OK..., it's a "borough," not a "village" -- now please calm yourselves, put down the pitchforks and torches.... Good.... Well, I'll be moving on now.... whew!]

No comments: